|Capturing Frontier Market: ∫(Marketing) + ƒ’ (Consumer+Trend) (Moderator: Matthew Quint｜Professor, Columbia Business School, Director, BRITE conference)
||- Steve Chae | Senior Vice President, Templeton Asset Management, Ltd. Korea
- ▶'Emerging market from perspective of capital market investors'
- • New Emerging Market from perspective of Franklin Templeton Frontier Market section Doctor Mark Mobius Team
- • Frontier country and region of growth in uncertainty circumstance in next 5 years
- • Next 5 years' growth opportunity in frontier country
||- Tara Hirebet｜Head of Asia-Pacific, trendwatching.com
- ▶'Insight on global consumer habits'
- • New possible trend of habits that can be seen from global consumers in the next 3 years.
- • Defining the main consumers of developed countries and the consumers of developing countries.
- • Finding the big trend in the dominant habitof potential customers, regardless of developed and developing countries.
- • The hidden needs that can be acquired from potential customers within the variation of trend.
- • Acquiring the period of new possibilities that have been addressed as hidden needs to be commercialized by global or regional groups.* Insight to the formation of developed and developing countries' different main consumer group and based on this penetration, the workshop- based lecture will be provided in order to understand the marketing strategy and future consumer behavior for product planning.
||Paul JH Kang｜CEO, Big LEOs
- ▶'Product/Service developing process on the base of 'Connectivity, Convergence, Creativity.'
- • Reality of a convergence idea that could develop a spark, which is gained from the connection between the global markets
- • Defining thesuccess factors of global companies, which are commercially successful with creative ideas.
- • Case studies of creative products and service development process with a framework.
- * Pass down the new paradigm of creative service and product developing that could exploit a global market in the age of global uncertainty.
* Audience will participate in the solution to collaborative product planning.
||- Bogdan Geana｜Senior Associate, Lippincott
- Stefan Fillip | Senior Partner, Lippincott
- ▶2 speakers' joint interactive speech: 'THE NEW RULES FOR BUILDING TOMORROW'S BEST BRANDS'
- • Defining the secret to brand naming that had a breakthrough in the global market during the global financial crises.
- • Introducing brand naming point of a new turning point after the global financial crises.
- • Case Study: Successful strategies of brand naming.
- • Strategic points of brand positioning that logically support the message of brand naming.
- • Things that should be changed and should never be changed for successful brand positioning.
- • Strategy establishment method, which are differentiated by industries such as finance, manufacture, startup, service, distribution and others. *on-site consulting- Case sharing.
||- Ric Dragon｜CEO, Dragon Search
- ▶Interactive speech:'Reality of methodology of SNS based high-tech Marketing communication'
- It is essential to chase the SNS-based marketing communication trend in order to grasp the changes of marketing communication of the next generation. In accordance, the best advisor of SNS search will explain the successful strategies of SNS-based marketing communication.
- • The practices in marketing communications that need improvement in order succeed in brand positioning for the use of SNS.
- • Introducing a method of creative communication that is seen though case studies in advanced markets.
- • Introducing the thought fragments and advicesthat can be given to Korean companies' SNS communications toward the global market.
- • On-site consulting: Best combination of SNS communication (that can be thought up by the audience's companies).